UPDATE: As of 5/26/2017, The #CAcafePhotoChallenge is no longer accepting entries. Thank you for participating, and see you at our next challenge! :D
Have a social media account (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Wechat, Youtube, Weibo... anything of the sort counts, not just what's featured on the infographic)? Join CAcafe's Photo Challenge!
All instructions are in the infographic, but remember to tag us (@CAcafeblog) on your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest posts or screenshot your images and send them to us at CAcafesm@gmail.com on the day that you post them with the date posted of the photo clearly visible. We must be able to see all the photos, so if you have a private account, please do not forget to email us the photos or we can't see them! This is especially important for something like Snapchat and Instagram stories, where you won't be able to go back to your Stories for a screenshot after the day is over.
Make sure you include the appropriate hashtags on your photos!
Email us if you've reached a milestone and we'll give you your prize. Remember that in all photos, the CAcafe logo must be clearly visible. Since you'll only have to post a photo on any 1 of your social media accounts a day, this should be a fun yet easy task.
You can start and stop whenever you'd like. The only thing is to make sure that once you start, you don't stop until you've reached a milestone, because it's the consecutive number of days you post that matters--not when you begin.
We hope to send you prizes soon!
Rules & More Details:
- All those entering this contest must be at least 18 years old or, if older than 13 but younger than 18, have explicit parental/guardian permission to participate in the contest.
- This contest is not affiliated with any social networking website and is the sole responsibility of CAcafe Inc.
- This contest is open to people with a contiguous U.S. shipping address only.
- The prize of free shipping discount codes are only applicable for orders shipped to an address in the contiguous U.S.
- CAcafe Inc. is not responsible for the loss of prizes in the process of delivery.
- CAcafe Inc. reserves the right to end this contest at any time.
- All those entering in the contest, by entering, give permission to CAcafe Inc. to use their #CAcafePhotoChallenge entries on CAcafe's social media accounts and websites.
- CAcafe Inc. reserves the right to disqualify participants of the contest who manipulate, exploit, or misleadingly portray the rules of the contest in any way, shape, or form.
- All photos entered into the contest must not be of an excessively sexual or violent nature--that is, nothing that you wouldn't your kids to see and nothing that would be rated PG-17 and above.
- Those who have private accounts must accept CAcafe's follow or friend request during the period of time in which the participant is still actively participating in the contest. This is so CAcafe can ensure that submissions abide by the rules of the contest.
- A #CAcafePhotoChallenge must not be deleted after its posting unless the participant takes another #CAcafePhotoChallenge photo to be used that same day.
- #CAcafePhotoChallenge photos must be posted on a participant's own social media account(s). That is, a photo cannot be posted onto the CAcafe Facebook page, for example, and still qualify as a valid entry.
- If I post consecutively for more than one milestone, do the prizes add up? (i.e. if I post for 60 days, will I get the prizes for both 30 and 60 days?)
You will only get the prizes for the highest milestone that you reach (so if you post for 30 days consecutively but then decide to keep going until you reach 60 consecutive days before you stop, then you will get the prizes for the 60 days but not the prizes for the 30 days. The higher the milestone, the more stuff you get, so you're still getting more "value" in your prizes with the more "effort" that you put in). However, let's say that you reach 30 days and want to use free shipping for a purchase but want to still keep posting to reach 60 days. You can contact us then, and we can give you a free shipping coupon code to be used up to 3 times (for the 30 days prize). Then, if you do eventually reach 60 days, you will only get 3 more free shipping offers instead of 6, because you've already used 3 out of the 6 during the time between you reaching 30 consecutive days and 60 consecutive days of posting. :)
- Can I enter the contest without owning a CAcafe product?
Yes, but you must include the CAcafe logo in your photos in a clearly visible manner to be eligible for the contest, so you'll have to either print out pictures of CAcafe product(s) and include the paper in your photos or photoshop in the logo in each photo.