Happy National Coffee Ice cream day!
We have brought you this very special recipe in honor of this very special day. To make this delicious Coconut Coffee Ice Cream you will need:
2 ½ cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
7oz sweetened condensed milk (about half a can)
3-6 heaping spoonfuls of CAcafe Coconut Coffee mix
2Thsp. of water
1) Add the coffee mix and water together. Does not need to be perfectly mixed, just stir in as best you can
2) Add condensed milk to coffee and water mix and combine. Once again, mix it as best as you can but it does not need to be perfectly combined.
3) Add mixture to whipping cream and whisk until creamy. You will need to use a hand or standing mixer to do this step.
4) When it is ready, it will be a similar consistency to cool whip or mousse and will have a small peak when you pull out the whisk like in the picture.
5) Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours
Adapted from Honest Cooking Blog