We have another delicious recipe for you today! It is a wonderful fudgy brownie recipe that will have all your family and friends thinking you are a master baker. The CAcafe Coconut Coffee adds a richness to the chocolate flavor with a hint of coconut. Coffee, Coconut, and Chocolate--a perfect match :)
For this recipe you will need:
2 (1/2 lb.) sticks UNSALTED butter
5 oz unsweetened baker's chocolate
4 Heaping spoonfuls CAcafe Coconut Coffee
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
5 lg. eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2) Grease a 13in by 9 in pan
3) Melt the butter and chocolate over LOW heat in a small or medium saucepan. Make sure to stir constantly so the chocolate does not get scorched . Once it is all melted together, remove from heat.
4) Add in 4 heaping spoonfuls of CAcafe coconut coffee (you may add a couple more for a stronger coconut coffee taste)
5) Allow the chocolate mixture to cool to a lukewarm temperature. It only takes a couple minutes.
6) Whisk in sugar and vanilla until completely combined. The mixture will be a little grainy at this point.
7) Whisk in the eggs ONE AT A TIME. Once finished with this step the batter will be glossy and smooth.
8) In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, and salt.
9) Whisk flour mixture into the chocolate mixture.
10) Once fully combined, pour into your greased pan.
11) Bake for 25-30 minutes. If done, you should be able to stick a toothpick in and have it come out with no crumbs.
12) Cool completely before cutting (This is seriously the hardest step...)
Recipe adapted from www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/fudgy-coffee-brownies-357977